COPEMAR, S.A. in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, hereby informs you:
- Their company name is COPEMAR, S.A.
- Its Tax Identification Number is A33604356
- Its address is Calle Marqués de Valterra 13, 36202 Vigo (Pontevedra) Spain
- Your contact telephone number is 986213085
- It is registered in the Mercantile Registry , Sheet 21.651, Folio 20, Volume 3.044gral., Book 2.350, Section 3ª
- It has the following contact email address email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The personal data linked to this website respect the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and other legislation in force on data protection.
WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
- COPEMAR, S.A
- NIF: A33604356
- Address: Calle Marqués de Valterra, 13, 36202, Vigo (Pontevedra) Spain
- Telephone: 986213085
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE AND LEGITIMACY WITH WHICH WE PROCESS YOUR DATA AND FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP IT?
According to the different sections of our website, the purpose, legitimacy and time of retention of your data would be as follows:
TO WHOM WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties. It will be communicated to our data processors when necessary for the proper provision of the services contracted to them.
WILL YOUR DATA BE TRANSFERRED TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
No international transfers of your data will be made.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data, to know what it is, what it is used for, how long it will be kept, its origin and whether it has been or will be communicated to a third party.
- Rectification: the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Deletion: the right to request the deletion of personal data when it is inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition: the right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of their personal data or to request that the processing be stopped.
- Limitation of Processing: the right to request, in the legally established circumstances, that your data not be processed beyond the mere conservation of the same.
- Portability: the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to be able to transmit it to another data controller, provided that this is technically possible.
DO YOU HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT?
- in the event that the legitimacy for the processing of your data is your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. If you withdraw it, any data processing that may have been carried out before will continue to be valid.
The exercise of rights must be made in writing to Calle Marqués de Valterra, 13, 36202, Vigo (Pontevedra) Spain or email email@example.com. We provide models for the exercise of rights. For further information: www.agpd.es.
n the event that your rights have not been respected you can file a complaint by writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or using the electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob. In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.